Friday 3 June 2011

Adele was forced to postpone several of her shows in US and Canada

Adele suffering from laryngitis, the United States and Canada in which many of the show was forced.

Star 'bottom rolling' Atlantic LP this sophomore '21 'in the promotion before Salt Lake City this week (29 May) I had a gig out of the bridge and then in Vancouver Seattle and Portland postponed several shows on time .

Adele after losing his voice first last week in Minneapolis after the show canceled on June 4 in San Francisco is expected to return to the stage.

In a blog post, the 23-year-old wrote: "I hate to cancel, especially at such short notice. I am truly devastated. I'm here in the city and tried to do sound check at the venue, but if I push through it tonight, it'll take me longer to get better and more shows may need cancelling. Please forgive me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment