Wednesday 8 June 2011

Adele reveal that she is likes to Prince Harry

Adele reveal that she is likes to Prince Harry.

The singer said that the royal marriage that they can become a duchess would like.

She told Glamour: "I'm after Prince Harry. I know I said I wouldn't go out with a ginger, but it's Prince Harry! I'd be a real duchess then. I'd love a night out with him, he seems like a right laugh."

However, it is clear that Adele went on her due date brings attention to promote hard.

She commented: "I've been on a few dates with celebrities but I don't like it. You go out and everyone looks at you both. I'm not going to say who. We go to really established places that know how to keep their f**king mouths shut. But then, everyone wants to f**k a celebrity so I wouldn't trust them."

The Rolling In The Deep singer is currently one and insisted that he is fussy, when a person comes to choosing.

She added: "I don't have a type. Never have. Older, but not as in 50.

"Not younger than me. I'm pretty young so it would be like f**king Justin Bieber! Any colour. Any shape. But they've got to be funny."

No comments:

Post a Comment