Wednesday 15 August 2012

Adele said here cosmo shoot will increase others confidence!!!

Adele Pope, 21, from Wheathamsted in Hertfordshire recent photo shoot for Cosmopolitan magazine is one of the toughest challenges of her life.

When Adele was 15 she had an epileptic seizure in the shower.She fell down and knocked to one of the taps and lying unconscious for few minutes under scalding hot water.

The incident took her five and a half weeks in hospital to get recovered. It had been left with scarring on her arms, neck and across her back.


But Adele says it's the mental scars that have been the hardest to deal with - and they took much longer to heal.

Adele hopes her photoshoot will help boost confidence in others.
"I really want the world to be able to see past the scars - quite often it takes an individual a long time to get used to themselves. You never think the hardest part is to get the world to get used to you as well

I'd like the world to not discriminate against people with scars, or in favour of them particularly. I just don't want them to matter, I don't want them to count at all - whether that's for or against. And so I really hope the world gets there - I hope they catch up with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment