Saturday 20 August 2011

Adele after winning two Grammys looks like a 'secret club'

Adele has admitted that after winning two Grammys, she looks like a 'secret club' that she is in will be thrown out.

Adele tickets online

The 23-year-old British singer, who won the awards for her album 19, said that her popularity has skyrocketed thanks to accolades, though they still do not think he deserves it.

She told The Sun, 'A lot more people were interested and aware of me after that.

'The Grammy travels worldwide. Every country has their own award but Grammys are special and everyone was very interested.

'It was weird because it was at the end of my campaign to promote 19 so I didn't really notice. But now I notice because everywhere I go it's my introduction.

'I feel like I'm in a secret members' club and I think I am going to get thrown out.'

No comments:

Post a Comment