Sunday 20 February 2011

Adele: 'People think I'm depressing'


Despite the content of her music,she isn't a depressing person insisted by Grammy winner Adele.

In the US next week she releases second studio album 21 has said that her personality is often very different from how people assume she will be.

I think people think I'm like, sort of a manic-depressive," Adele told MTV News. "I think they think I'm very sombre and very moody and take myself very seriously, but I think that's just because of the kind of records I write."

"I'm no more depressed than any other 21 or 22 year-old girl when someone leaves them, you know?" the singer joked.

She said that the album 21 based on a recent boyfriend who broke her heart, but hopes that he doesn't see it in a negative light.

"Even though I'm very bitter and regret some parts of it, he's still the most important person that's ever been in my life," she added.

Following the release of 21, Adele starts on a tour of the US in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment