Monday 6 December 2010

Adele: 'Album title is obvious'


I was not keen on my album title initially revealed by the Singer Adele.

She further added that she didn't like the title at first because it was "obvious".Currently the singer is busy in gearing up for the release of her sophomore effort 21.

She told Dutch TV host and comedian Paul de Leeuw: "I didn't want to call it 21 but so much in my career [and] in my life [has happened] as well and it was the only thing...sometimes obvious is good, you know?"

Describing her forthcoming record, she said it has a "mature" sound and deals with overcoming intense relationships.

She explained: "I deal with things a lot differently now. Obviously I'm more mature and more patient when it comes to things, and I'm aware that I'm not the greatest girlfriend in the world. I used to think I was, but I'm really not!

"It's about intense relationships and the ups and downs of it and how you learn to be on your own again, which is pretty hard. It's quite blues; quite Americana-sounding."

Adele releases 21 on January 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment